LDANB-TAANB is hiring a new Office Manager
The Learning Disabilities Association of New Brunswick aims to promote the understanding and acceptance of the ability of persons with learning disabilities to lead meaningful and successful lives. Our mission is to share and promote accurate information regarding learning disabilities, help families and students navigate the educational system, assist adults with LDs, and provide workplace support to employers.
LDANB-TAANB is seeking applications for the position of Office Manager. The primary responsibility of the Office Manager is to oversee and manage daily administrative tasks, including the management of contracts, and to help advance the mission and vision of LDANB-TAANB.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Executive Director and in collaboration with the Board of Directors, the Office Manager will:
- Carry out general administrative duties including:
- Accounting using Sage and Square
- Provide first point of contact for clients and the public (phone calls and email)
- Manage a program that accepts the referrals for adult psychoeducational assessments. This includes:
- Maintaining confidential data on referrals
- Communication with employment counsellors and psychologists
- Updating LDANB’s Executive Director
Qualifications and Skills
- Skills in Microsoft Office, accounting software
- Ability to work independently and with a small team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- A certificate or diploma in a related field
- Understanding of learning disabilities
- Written and spoken competence in French and English
- Experience with non-profit organizations is a definite asset
- Valid driver’s license is an asset
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to work from home
- Paid sick and vacation time
This is a full-time position at 35 hours a week.
Salary: $15-$17 per hour
Application Deadline: Monday, August 30th, 2021
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to:
Executive Director, LDANB-TAANB
To view a PDF version of the job posting in English, click HERE
Pour consulter une version PDF de l’offre d’emploi, cliquez ICI.